Natural stone is a great element to add to your landscaping makeover, as rocks can add contrast and texture to your yard or garden. There is a variety of reasons to use rocks in your gardening activities:
- Durability. Rocks are strong and heavy, and they won’t fly away in the event of strong winds.
- Versatility. Rocks can be found in almost every color, making them more versatile than organic materials.
- Soil benefits. Rocks won’t influence the soil by altering pH or nutrient levels, which is important if you have sensitive plants.
- Aesthetics. Using rocks between plants will give your landscaping a neat appearance, especially when used on tiered slopes.
- Low maintenance. Unlike other landscaping options, rocks require little maintenance in order to maintain a neat, clean, and beautiful appearance.
Are you interested in using rock beds to improve the appearance of your outdoor landscaping? Contact us today to find out more.